OFFICER – TECHNICAL
Successful candidate is expected to have the following:-
Primary Function: Assist on technical improvement & expansion projects and to ensure and analysis overall machinery up time and down time.
• To ensure the cleanliness of line up to mark.
• To ensure the machinery are in good condition in order to run the production.
• To carry out breakdown analysis and identify root cause of the problem.
• Plan and monitor the preventive maintenance checklist for Operator based on daily, weekly or monthly basis which necessary.
• Responsible to make necessary arrangement for rectification work in case of any line breakdown.
• Responsible to train and guide Technician in doing their routine job.
• Responsible to identified and prepares all critical parts.
• Responsible to carryout periodic maintenance of respective sections.
• Responsible to carryout visual inspection of all machineries on regular basis.
• Responsible to execute the instruction of the Superior on the operations and maintenance program.
• Responsible to provide daily general report on the status of section operations.
• Responsible to report and highlight any problem encountered to the respective Technician during operations.
• Responsible to identify outputs quality according to company’s standard.
• To ensure minimal interruption during operation (refer to the KPI).
• To ensure safety procedures are followed as established at all time.
• Other duties assigned from time to time.