EXECUTIVE / MANAGER – TRAINING
• Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results
• Modify programs as needed;
• Develop trainer development programs and coach others involved in training efforts, providing effective growth and development opportunities.
• Develop and maintain property communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of property events and general information. Plan, organize, facilitate and order supplies for employee events.
• Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
• Work effectively as a team member with other members of management and the human resources staff.
• Deal with government bodies or other relevant authority as public relation with external parties.
• bachelor’s degree in education or business administration or at least five years of teaching equivalent.
• At least two years of experience in a corporate or business setting, preferably in human resources, personnel or administration.
• Proven ability to lead by example and foster mentoring relationships.
• Outstanding verbal, written, multi-tasking and presentation skills.
• Ability to create momentum and foster organizational change.
• Must have tertiary qualifications in human resources, training and development or business studies.